Premier Consulting Associates to sponsor Flag Relay
The Laurel Run Steering Committee is pleased to announce that Premier Consulting Associates has agreed to be the official sponsor of the Flag Relay again this year.
Located in Amherst, NY, Premier Consulting Associates is a national leader in experience rating and self-funded methodologies. Collectively, Premier has more than 225 years of healthcare experience and manages more than $1 billion in insured and self-funded medical and prescription drug claims.
The Flag Relay takes place Friday, July 19. The relay begins at The Resource Center’s Michael J. Raymond Center, 75 Jones & Gifford Avenue in Jamestown, and ends at Washington Park in Dunkirk. Employees of The Resource Center, as well students, teachers and administrators from area school districts, plus community volunteers, take turns running the various legs of the relay. Along the way, they are supported by individuals with disabilities who cheer them on, waving signs of encouragement.
If you are interested in running a leg of the Flag Relay, contact Laurel Run co-founder Wayne Hotelling at (716) 934-3952 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many other opportunities for your business to support Laurel Run:
- Become an official sponsor of Laurel Run – businesses contributing $500 or more are guaranteed to have their company logo appear on the 2013 Laurel Run T-shirt!
- Donate an item for our raffles or auctions.
- Donate door prizes for the people who run or walk in the Laurel Run events.
- Donate refreshments for our post-race party.
- Buy copies of the special Laurel Run edition of the Observer newspaper, and share them with your employees and customers.
- Put together a team of walkers or runners, and join us for the 17th annual Laurel Run on Saturday, July 20, in Silver Creek!
For information on how your business can support Laurel Run, contact Steve Waterson at (716) 661-4735 or at email@example.com.